Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who posts on other clubs forums?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Jumped onto the Sunderland (readtogo.net) board this week had the normal "backs to the wall" response but mainly good chat from the majority.
Who else is in the mix and what clubs forums do you post on?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I look at opposition forums before and after games to see how think it'll go and how they react afterwards. Don't post though.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Jumped onto the Sunderland (readtogo.net) board this week had the normal "backs to the wall" response but mainly good chat from the majority.
Who else is in the mix and what clubs forums do you post on?

Are you "Brighton" or "Bloom"?

I check out opposition boards pre and post match and for transfer gossip but dont post.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Are you "Brighton" or "Bloom"?

I check out opposition boards pre and post match and for transfer gossip but dont post.

if you take the banter with a pinch of salt its a laugh, unfortunately there's Brighton fan on there biting at everything

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I posted in the away end on BBS for a while, but I haven't bothered for yonks. Everything, and I mean everything, descends into stuff about attendences and administrations and "delusions". Every thread is groundhog day on there, round and round they go, same stuff cut n' pasted by the same posters day in, day out. I took a look on there the other day and yup, it was still the same tired old crap doing the rounds. Zzzz.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I posted in the away end on BBS for a while, but I haven't bothered for yonks. Everything, and I mean everything, descends into stuff about attendences and administrations and "delusions". Every thread is groundhog day on there, round and round they go, same stuff cut n' pasted by the same posters day in, day out. I took a look on there the other day and yup, it was still the same tired old crap doing the rounds. Zzzz.

I was going to say the same thing. Their away end is absolutely shit, because they don't even tolerate mild ribbing on the main board. It's a pathetic place.

I posted on owlstalk yesterday. The first time I posted on another board in months.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Waccoe used to have a qualifying forum to see if people were good enough to make the main forum.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I check out other forums but don't post.

I found this fella on the Sunderland forum;

Kalimantan Gull.jpg

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I love the banter with Brighton fans and take the good with the bad...but god how I miss The Major, he/she was always great fun!!

Jimmy Grimble

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was going to say the same thing. Their away end is absolutely shit, because they don't even tolerate mild ribbing on the main board. It's a pathetic place.

Yup. I dunno how the regular Albion posters on there can stick it. Its SO tiresome.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i don't bother posting on other boards......the only reason to do so is to take the piss , as sson as you do you get banned....waste of time....caaaaaants.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Ipost on here as i have been to a fair few Albion games over the Years including a few in the dark days at Gillingham .I know a fair few who post on here aswell,my own Club website dullweb sorry i mean Shotsweb will lock or even wipe threads at the slightest sign of an arguement.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Waccoe used to have a qualifying forum to see if people were good enough to make the main forum.

An IQ into double figures?

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
I do post on other boards, Ive always seen it as similar to when you start up a chat with a local at an away game, interesting perspectives and more often than not you come away with a greater sense of shared ambitions and experiences and that were all pretty similar normal people when you get down to it. I always see myself as an ambassedor for the club so I find myself cringing when I read some of the trolling posts by the likes of Caskey, years of building positive relations through 'fans united' and a few individuals leave other fans thinking we are arrogant entitled pricks.

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
I do post on other boards, Ive always seen it as similar to when you start up a chat with a local at an away game, interesting perspectives and more often than not you come away with a greater sense of shared ambitions and experiences and that were all pretty similar normal people when you get down to it. I always see myself as an ambassedor for the club so I find myself cringing when I read some of the trolling posts by the likes of Caskey, years of building positive relations through 'fans united' and a few individuals leave other fans thinking we are arrogant entitled pricks.

I look at most other boards but tend not to post. I also like to chat to away fans at home games to get a different perspective. Most are very complimentary about Brighton and the Amex. So I also agree that some comments do leave me thinking on no really?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here