Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Komedia Tonight (Tuesday 28th Jan 2014) a must see

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
The quite superb Samantha Crain is playing. I can really recommend her. Not sure if she has her band over but even solo she is beguiling and very listenable. Her latest release 'Kid Face' was my favourite CD of last year and is now released in UK and Europeshire.

For those not travelling to Burnley or wanting to be glued to their radio boxes, suggest you get on down to Komedia.

TNBA

TTF

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
The quite superb Samantha Crain is playing. I can really recommend her. Not sure if she has her band over but even solo she is beguiling and very listenable. Her latest release 'Kid Face' was my favourite CD of last year and is now released in UK and Europeshire.

For those not travelling to Burnley or wanting to be glued to their radio boxes, suggest you get on down to Komedia.

TNBA

TTF

Seconded. Looks like she's not venturing north of the border on this tour which is a shame, unless she's already paid us a visit and I've missed it.

Still recovering from seeing Connan Mockasin and Teleman at King Tut's last week - now that was quite a gig.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm actually at the Komedia tonight but going to the cinema - pity, sounds intriguing

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Seconded. Looks like she's not venturing north of the border on this tour which is a shame, unless she's already paid us a visit and I've missed it.

Still recovering from seeing Connan Mockasin and Teleman at King Tut's last week - now that was quite a gig.

She is supporting Susanne Vega at Celtic Connections in the Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow on Saturday 1st Feb; a gig for which alas I have failed to secure a ticket. She also plays O2 Academy Glasgow on Sunday afternoon, for which I do have a ticket.

TNBA

TTF

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
She is supporting Susanne Vega at Celtic Connections in the Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow on Saturday 1st Feb; a gig for which alas I have failed to secure a ticket. She also plays O2 Academy Glasgow on Sunday afternoon, for which I do have a ticket.

TNBA

TTF

Didn't realise that, and now I'm working both days. Aw baws, as they say round these parts. Hope you enjoy!

TNBA

TTF

Just listened - I would give it an ok *** . Perhaps she is better live.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here