you and me too then, what are they trying to do to us!! roll on friday
keep us dry
its raining out there:lolol:

maybe just maybe

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Sad to see Bridcutt go, not too disappointed about injury prone Buckley, as great as he is on his day, and we get Wickham which isn't bad. The best thing is that it looks like GP wont' get Ulloa!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Sounds possible but maybe last thing Friday rather than today by the sound of it

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
This I like.

Bridcutt ( who has gone basically ) , and Buckley for Wickham.

NOT Bridcutt, Buckley and Ulloa for Wickham + cash.

Gus has his Argie forward coming in from Internacional so that should cool down re Ulloa. This is a good deal for us. Buckley must be off if we are bidding for Carayol imo

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Gus has his Argie forward coming in from Internacional so that should cool down re Ulloa. This is a good deal for us. Buckley must be off if we are bidding for Carayol imo

We do seem to have an interest in getting a wide attacker in.

Maybe this ( Bridcutt and Buckley for Wickham with whatever cash adjustment ) will happen today ? If it happens I hope it does sooner rather than later.

Gus does seem to be getting his targets in before deadline day.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I can't see Wickham to us on a permanent contract. I reckon a loan until the summer is realistic though, and still decent business if we get a nice bit of cash for Bridders and Buckley.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I can't see Wickham to us on a permanent contract. I reckon a loan until the summer is realistic though, and still decent business if we get a nice bit of cash for Bridders and Buckley.

Really?? What makes you say that?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I reckon it's a big gamble for Poyet, letting Wickham go when he's been scoring so freely for Wednesday. If Sunderland continue to struggle for goals, he won't hear the last of it. Can't see why we would be interested in just a loan deal as a makeweight for getting rid of two of our best players though.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
We've done alright without Bridcutt and Buckley for large parts of the season so far. If we get Wickham in return for losing those two then I can live with that

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I reckon that if we add up the Bridcutt, Buckley and Barnes wages, we are not far off covering Wickham's ask.

Still needs us to afford a winger, and perhaps a central midfielder, and central defender. Maybe we need to do these on the cheap, and that's why we are haven't yet got Conway, and lost out to Millwall for the other guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here