Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Turf Moor
KICK OFF 19:45

3ygavanu.jpg

Vs

qejuguda.jpg

This could prove to be a very tough game tonight, but we seem to play better against the teams near the top, so let's keep the faith in Oscar and the boys and roar The Albion to victory.:albion2:

Team News according to Sky Sports <Edited by Super-Seagulls>

Burnley will have Ben Mee available for Tuesday's Sky Bet Championship clash with Brighton <& Hove Albion> at Turf Moor.

The Clarets did not have a game this weekend and instead spent some time in Spain last week with defender Mee now considered fully-fit from a thigh problem.

However, winger Ross Wallace will be given a little more time to recover from his knee injury, despite initially targeting a return this month. Wallace will play in a behind-closed-doors friendly this week in the next stage of his comeback instead.

Forward Ashley Barnes is still waiting to make his first start since arriving at Turf Moor, but it is unlikely to come <up> against his former employers given the form of strike-partners Sam Vokes and Danny Ings.

Will Buckley will again be missing from the Brighton <& Hove Albion> squad.

The winger has been sidelined since suffering a hamstring injury at Blackpool on December 29 and is not yet ready to return.

Midfielder Andrew Crofts (knee) and strikers Craig Mackail-Smith (Achilles) and Will Hoskins (knee) are still out - although the latter pair are back in training after long-term absences. <CMS played 24 minutes in the U21 game yesterday>

Goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak, defenders Bruno, Gordon Greer and Stephen Ward, midfielder David Lopez and striker Leonardo Ulloa return after they were rested against Port Vale in the FA Cup.

And please, [MENTION=19181]spoonie[/MENTION] No banners! :wink:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Oh God. Seems to be the perfect OP:

Correct title? Check
Correct number of asterisks? Check.
Club badges? Check
Player status? Check
Correct day to start the thread? Check

Can't see anything wrong.

Were loose.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Correct title? Check
Club badges? Check
Player status? Check

Were loose.

No capital letter on "Official". It's OFFICIAL, it HAS to have a capital letter.

Weird layout of team badges.

Random words in bold with <>'s?!

Cheers for ruining everything OP with a shocking thread. And there's a homophobic slur in your post :nono:

Can mean only one thing.

Attachments

• wereloose.jpg
    wereloose.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 1,277

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Anyone know if it's on a stream ( or preferably at The Blue Lagoon or other pub ) ?

I'm guessing the hint of a beamback for this match in one of the club emails didn't ever get anywhere ?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The weather forecast for Burnley is heavy rain on and off all day. What's their pitch like in terms is waterlogging?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm guessing the hint of a beamback for this match in one of the club emails didn't ever get anywhere ?

There was a tweet earlier this week, either naylor or the club, saying it was cost prohibitive.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
There was a tweet earlier this week, either naylor or the club, saying it was cost prohibitive.

Shame, but I'm sure it would have cost a fortune, and for it to be worthwhile they'd need a massive turnout in the concourses, not just Seven Stars / Dick's bar.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No capital letter on "Official". It's OFFICIAL, it HAS to have a capital letter.

Weird layout of team badges.

Random words in bold with <>'s?!

No officials

Where louse.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Correct title? Check
Club badges? Check
Player status? Check

Were loose.

no FC
but we will still win
well done OP

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
With all the transfer nonsense going on I keep forgetting there's a game tonight :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here