Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Share

el punal

At present I am the proud owner of 2 season tickets in the WSU. One which I use (obviously) and the other for family and friends for as and when they want to attend.

This season though I've been let down by "no shows" and with the ground expansion, I'm finding it hard to sell on through other means (via the club or NSC).

I am now thinking that for next season that I might try sharing the use of the ticket with various "stand buddies" to offset the cost and ensure that the seat is occupied for most if not all the games.

If anyone does something similar I would love to hear your thoughts and any recommendations. One in particular is being able to use paper tickets to save the inconvenience of passing the card around.

Look forward to your replies.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
At present I am the proud owner of 2 season tickets in the WSU. One which I use (obviously) and the other for family and friends for as and when they want to attend.

This season though I've been let down by "no shows" and with the ground expansion, I'm finding it hard to sell on through other means (via the club or NSC).

I am now thinking that for next season that I might try sharing the use of the ticket with various "stand buddies" to offset the cost and ensure that the seat is occupied for most if not all the games.

If anyone does something similar I would love to hear your thoughts and any recommendations. One in particular is being able to use paper tickets to save the inconvenience of passing the card around.

Look forward to your replies.

You can call the ticketline and ask for a paper ticket to be issued in your/someone else's name, but the club sometimes charge a fee for this. Can range from 3 to 10 pounds depending on who you talk to.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
D Block, Row U and very nice!

What seat number? Or do you not want to give that out? I'm D block row V. We must be pretty damn close.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here