Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banner in support of No to Hull Tigers campaign ???

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Hopefully a club like us will be supporting Hull City in the fight to save their disgraceful owner Changing the name from Hull City to Hull Tigers next season ?? Any one with any thoughts or ideas of what we can do ???

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Nothing. It's there problem

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
umm nothing... Are we competing with Bournemouth to be the most welcoming fans in the country?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
He's pumped MILLIONS into the club and the city. He can do what he wants.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Is it bad that I hope we do that "City til July" chant at them ?

He's pumped MILLIONS into the club and the city. He can do what he wants.

Summed up all whats wrong with people and football these days. Just because they put money into the club, doesnt mean the fans should let the owner do whatever he likes - especially for crap reasons.

Would have thought you would be against it considering how much you moan about ticket prices. Wouldnt say the same if TB said he is renaming us the Brighton Seagulls and stuck prices up to £50 per match would you......

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't agree with the namechange at all, but its hardly life-or-death for the club is it. He's bankrolled them to the Prem, its not exactly a club in crisis.

Let them deal with it.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Sometimes I cringe... How to make everyone laugh at us.. Lets all wear Hull tops in support too! Christ!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I want an electric hostile atmosphere for this important cup game. Not some poxy sterile love in affair. I swear our fans are getting more wetter

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hull City have been known as the Tigers for decades. So they change from Hull City to Hull Tigers what is the big deal ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Hull City have been known as the Tigers for decades. So they change from Hull City to Hull Tigers what is the big deal ?

Sounds like some American baseball team name. I wouldn't be happy if Bloom messed about with our name.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

So by that logic you would be over the moon if a wealthy benefactor renamed our club the Brighton Seagulls?

It is so american.

"Coming up LIVE on NBC Soccer - the Manchester Devils are playing away at Kingston Communications CENTER against the Hull Tigers"

:sick:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Is it bad that I hope we do that "City til July" chant at them ?

Summed up all whats wrong with people and football these days. Just because they put money into the club, doesnt mean the fans should let the owner do whatever he likes - especially for crap reasons.

Would have thought you would be against it considering how much you moan about ticket prices. Wouldnt say the same if TB said he is renaming us the Brighton Seagulls and stuck prices up to £50 per match would you......

What would Hull do about it... Have loads of banners in support of us? oh yeah, course they would....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here