Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Cup 2014 wallchart?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Want to print off an A4 one for my desk innit, cos I am WELL excited. Only found crap ones online so far. Anyone know of a good one?

Ta.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I love the wall charts.

Always swear that I'll fill them in the whole hog, but as soon England drop out I lose interest............................

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I love the wall charts.

Always swear that I'll fill them in the whole hog, but as soon England drop out I lose interest............................

Yep this. Once they've gone so have I!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Huge big one in today's Sun. I nicked it out of the copy in the barber's!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'm going to get the obligatory World Cup guide, featuring stadium guides, interviews and team player profiles :) And of course not forgetting the pull-out wallchart at the back.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As always, the When Saturday Comes wall chart is up on the walls in Mahone Towers.

Not up on my wall yet but ready to go: the WSC one, I feel, will be hard to beat (the ones in the tabloids will probably be all flimsy & crap).

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
I've got two. A calendar-style one at work so I can plan my days and consult it should someone ask me if I can work extra. The other is huge and on the wall in the toilet at home. Got it off amazon for about 3 quid. Both are necessary.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

I can't seem to get that to print in A4. Any ideas?

I'm amazed that I'm having so much trouble finding a decent A4 one to print.

The Guardian A4 one is shite and they seem to think everyone has a "high quality A3 printer at home". Wankers!

The Mirror one is probably A3 and not worth doing anyway as it's plastered with images of England players - no thanks.

The Daily mail one looks decent but I won't be taking that as a matter of princple.

All other options I've found so far require signing up to a site or going via a dodgy link.

I'm in a shit mood today as it is and none of this is helping :angry:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I can't seem to get that to print in A4. Any ideas?

I'm amazed that I'm having so much trouble finding a decent A4 one to print.

The Guardian A4 one is shite and they seem to think everyone has a "high quality A3 printer at home". Wankers!

The Mirror one is probably A3 and not worth doing anyway as it's plastered with images of England players - no thanks.

The Daily mail one looks decent but I won't be taking that as a matter of princple.

All other options I've found so far require signing up to a site or going via a dodgy link.

I'm in a shit mood today as it is and none of this is helping :angry:

I think I saved it first, then printed it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This is the WSC one (4x A4 size).

2u6emyhy.jpg

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg
Mines already decorating the kitchen wall supplied by THE SUN, going up market tomorrow to buy THE TIMES to get their wallchart in case it's a better one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here