Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Personally, I prefer the Norwich highlights. The Case goal ranks as my favourite televised Albion goal, primarily because he tucked it away in front of the North stand and the crowd surge is excellent. :)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Thanks for posting that! So interesting to see the difference in style of football in those days, much quicker, much more hoofing, but boy was it exciting! Wonderful to see Robbo and Ritchie but a special mention must be for Tony Grealish who had a blinder.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I always wonder how Michael Robinson's final goal crept. The defender looks favourite but it just has enough pace to get over the line.

D

Deleted User X18H

At 17:53 it's me and my mate Karl. Sadly Karl is no longer with us.

D

Deleted User X18H

The ref for this was the lino who gave the penalty in the final. HB@B the 1983 Cup Final expert . Nobody knows more.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Amazing game and City once paid I think 960 odd thousand for Robinson as an unknown at the time.

Second or possibly third game I attended made sweeter on this occassion by being accompanied by a City STH pal (they got their revenge last game of the season). Recall the gales of laughter that accompanied Millard's "...in the event of a replay arrangements will be...." announcement at half time.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Robinson never got the adulation he deserved. One of our best ever strikers.

Dutch

Aug 16, 2012
Thanks for the link. Really enjoyed watching that. I was at that game, my Dad took me. I was 11, a proper little Albion fan. Jimmy Case - loved him, based my fledgling football style on him, didn't win me many friends.. :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here