Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Otherwise known as Asshole Bellend

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Otherwise known as Asshole Bellend

What's just caught my eye here is that the swear filter evidently chucked out the English spelling of A---hole, but but the US version.

Useful to know, thanks :thumbsup:

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
An-uhl Kotch

Correct. I assume he's Turkish and it will be Koç rather than Koc, pronounced as you suggest. Terrible disappointment for the pathetic adolescent comedians of NSC. Oh how hilarious, a foreigner, whose name if you spell it with different letters and pronounce it incorrectly is similar to an English slang word for penis. Jeez

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Correct. I assume he's Turkish and it will be Koç rather than Koc, pronounced as you suggest. Terrible disappointment for the pathetic adolescent comedians of NSC. Oh how hilarious, a foreigner, whose name if you spell it with different letters and pronounce it incorrectly is similar to an English slang word for penis. Jeez

:catfight: Think it's just a bit of fun

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Oh bloody hell, and here was me thinking it actually was pronounced Anal Cock. Next thing you'll be telling me Ralf Minge's name is pronounced Min-guh.

I'll go and sit in the corner Sir, and won't come out until after break-time.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

:lolol: What a buzzkill

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Palace have been linked with A Bjelland.

*please let it be true*

Think Tony Pulis has said in his press conference today he's never heard of A Bjelland.

<insert Palace punchline here>

<but not if Soistes is reading>

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

I assume you are a foreigner with a name that sounds like an English slang word for Penis.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I bet you're a hit at parties.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

Wow. What a smashing sense of humour you have.

Yes it's a little juvenile and childish but so is a lot of football humour

What a miserable tw@ you are

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here