Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion offer rejected - Mustafa Carayol

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Shame, he would be excellent. We seem to be being turned down quite a lot... Love him or loathe him, I do wonder if Poyet had more of the magic touch in persuading players to join us.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Pleased to hear we made an offer for a good player.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
GAMBIAN. Just what we need! Lovely stuff.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Watched him a few times when he was at MK Dons and he looked very raw but with bags of potential. Seems he has been polished nicely at Boro, there have been Prem clubs sniffing around him in the past. Would be happy if we could get this done.

Left winger.. Does this suggest that Conway isn't coming?

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Watched him a few times when he was at MK Dons and he looked very raw but with bags of potential. Seems he has been polished nicely at Boro, there have been Prem clubs sniffing around him in the past. Would be happy if we could get this done.

It suggests were pulling our finger out

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
With Orlandi, Lua Lua, March and Buckley already at the club I'd be surprised if we'd be hunting for Conway AND Carayol. May suggest the Conway deal has stalled?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Shame, he would be excellent. We seem to be being turned down quite a lot... Love him or loathe him, I do wonder if Poyet had more of the magic touch in persuading players to join us.

Possibly, Mullery certainly did....

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

If Buckley leaves we're only left with LuaLua and March. Admittedly Orlandi and Dave play there but they're not out and out wingers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wonder what we offered

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I think the whole Gus incident along with Bridcutt and Barnes trf issues going public is all contributing to our lack of success in the market......Burke must either have his hands tied... Or he plays hardball.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Boro turned us down not the player (this time).......although he might get his chance to do so later if we go back with another bid :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here