Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T - suggestions for good dentist in Haywards Heath

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Moved here a while ago, and need to sort out doctors/dentist.
Can anyone recommend a good dentist please? Probably leaning towards private rather than NHS.

Cuckfield dental surgery are great! Hatim looked after me last christmas after chipping a tooth and was fantastic!
I am petrified of dentists but he restored my faith

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Slightly off topic from the question asked: Why are you leaning towards private rather than NHS? I've been lucky enough to have a brilliant NHS dentist for over 15 years. Quite the bargain compared to private prices. At one time, finding an NHS dentist was as rare as rocking horse crap, but there seem to be more advertising their services these days.

The other option many are choosing is flying to places like Poland and Hungary to have dental work done. On average, you supposedly pay about one third of what you would in the UK. I know somebody who flew to Poland and he was delighted with the results.

The Far East is known for sex tourism. Eastern Europe is getting known for dental tourism !

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

larus

I chipped a tooth after blacking out - had a allergic reaction to king prawns. Had work done on NHS and not overly impressed. Also, had other work in the past and feel it could have been better, so probably a bit negative about NHS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here