Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car tyres, Worthing-ish area

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Are you willing to go with part worn tyres?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I used to use this website (I haven't for a while as back in the company car scheme) but this works out cheaper then getting mugged off in Kwik Fit or the like.

If there is a fitting station near you, they can deliver directly and all you need to do is turn up.

http://www.mytyres.co.uk/

D

Deleted member 22389

Talking about tyres got a screw stuck in mine. Wanted to put the spare on. I managed to loosen one bolt and the locking nut, tried the other three, no chance. They where on so tight I ended up cracking the socket. Why have cars become so difficult?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Do such a thing exist?

I don't think so, no.

They do and after years of paying over the odds for new ones I don't think that I will ever purchase new again. I got a virtually new tyre Friday changed,balanced for £15. Melbourne Street, just off Lewes road, Brighton.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Tyre-shopper.com always seem to have good offers on decent makes. Buy online and book fitting through their website. Easy.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Discount Tyre Direct too. Run by an old family friend, excellent local business, great service + good prices.

They sell to most of the main dealers in West Sussex, so good reputation.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Discount Tyre Direct Ltd
Winton Pl
Town Centre
Worthing, West Sussex BN11 1HN

Excellent service, good price.

If that's the one down the side of the building Blockbusters used to be in, they were very helpful when we had a slow puncture last year.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
'Discount Tyre' have always been really good.
'Setyres' in Lancing were cheaper on the last few tyres we've bought though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I use Event Tyres, they come to you and are competitive too, why hang around at a tyre fitting centre? I have used Discount Tyre Centre in the past, they are good but were more expensive than Event tyres the last couple of times I've needed tyres.

Event tyres also offer a free petrol voucher with certain makes. I got a £10 voucher with two Goodyear tyres last time.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Discount Tyre Direct Ltd
Winton Pl
Town Centre
Worthing, West Sussex BN11 1HN

Excellent service, good price.

This generally the best price in Worthing, although always worth comparing two or three on the day as oddly once Kwikfit had a deal on and were about 20% cheaper once. Normally though Discount Tyre are the cheapest in Worthing.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Don't use Kwik-Fit for anything. The sooner they go bust the better.

D

Deleted member 22389

I use Event Tyres, they come to you and are competitive too, why hang around at a tyre fitting centre? I have used Discount Tyre Centre in the past, they are good but were more expensive than Event tyres the last couple of times I've needed tyres.

Could have done with something like this on Saturday. Event Tyres http://www.event-tyres.co.uk/ will save them to my bookmark.
Got the puncture at completely the wrong time. After sorting the tyre I went to get on my bicycle, that also had a flat lol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here