Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, 2014 round two game H***

Whos harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Two former champs go head to head. you've got 24 hours. Think carefully.

The Combatants:

Hippo

800px-Hippo_mouth.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippopotamus

the 2010 champion had a disappointing start to this years tournament, finishing third in group E. Massively powerful, surprisingly fast this herbivore is an unpredictable aggressive monster, one of Africa's big five and most feared animals. Known to attack boats after NO provocation, so just for the crack of it.

Vs

Orca

large-Orca-Whale-photo.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orca

Like the hippo, the Orca(winner in 2011, runner up 2012) has had a slow start to the competition finishing third in group A. This beast of the sea can be found in any ocean and is an apex predator. It has NO predators. Has been known on occassion to attack sperm and BLUE whales.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hippos seem harder, as they're lone creatures. Poor match up again.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Hippos seem harder, as they're lone creatures. Poor match up again.

That's just your bias against the big animals.

Hippos are hard. They're herbivores. They have no natural predators. There is no reason for them to attack or be attacked yet they're massively aggressive and get into fights for fun. They seek out confrontation.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That's just your bias against the big animals.

Hippos are hard. They're herbivores. They have no natural predators. There is no reason for them to attack or be attacked yet they're massively aggressive and get into fights for fun. They seek out confrontation.

Of course I'm biased against the bigger animals, as what they do isn't as hard, generally.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Flab vs Flab.

Hippo wins due to its killer instinct being much closer to the surface (of its personality, not the water).

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Hippo over Orca every time. Hippos don't get hunted yet they pick fights for the LOLZ. Orca's might be clever and take on whales, but this is not the "World's Cleverest Creature Competition", nor is it "The World's Who Can Look Harder Than They Are When in a Gang Competition". If an Orca was that hard it would start on a whale, on its own, just because it likes a challenge. NOPE.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Another tie decided by a single point. Can you believe the Jumping Jack Ant and Orca are out in the 2nd round!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here