• Poll closed .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
You've got 24 hours. Think carefully.

The Combatants:

Black Mamba

Dendroaspis_polylepis_eating.JPG

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Dendroaspis_polylepis_eating.JPG

The 2012 champion is looking to prove that that victory wasn't a flash in the pan year. Disappointed last year so is looking for a bounce back season. The Black mamba is the most feared snake in africa, the fourth most venomous in the world and is the most advanced snake species in the world. What can it do in 2014?

Vs

Honey Badger

honeybadger-300x225.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_badger

Honey 'box office' Badger is small in size but a giant in this competition. The 2010 and 2011 runner up blitzed group C, garnering a whopping 38 vote(35%). He's an aggressive little scrapper who thrives in one of the worlds harshest locations taking on and defeating anything from poisonous snakes to Lions.

Aug 23, 2011
Unfortunately the badger fan club are duped by the propaganda and I don't think the harder creature will go through. The badger just isn't as hard as they want you to think

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I can see where Matt Ritchie got his haircut inspiration from now!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Unfortunately the badger fan club are duped by the propaganda and I don't think the harder creature will go through. The badger just isn't as hard as they want you to think

But it eats venomous snakes, so up against a venomous snake, it might come out on top.

Aug 23, 2011
But it eats venomous snakes, so up against a venomous snake, it might come out on top.

That's only because its skin is so tough they can't pierce it and so their venom is redundant but this isn't a battle of who would win but which is harder. How nasty would a mamba the size of the badger be.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here