Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good draw

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yep, there for the taking. Who are we playing?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
wanky draw but at least we are at home

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Very winnable game, I could see it ending up on itv.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Very winnable game at home.
Doubt Hull will sell all their allocation, considering fans visited the stadium last season.
I suspect ticket prices will be classified as a Cat 1/A game as Hull is a Premiership side and it's the fifth round of the FA Cup.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Good draw all round, city v chelsea, everton v swansea, arsenal v liverpool, Southampton v Sunderland. Can't see us getting on the tele tho, Bt and Itv are both very premiercentric

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Eh. They're not so big as to take a championship side lightly, but have enough quality that they should beat us. They're not glamorous enough for our players to step up for the big time moment, and they're not glamorous enough to draw in a great crowd. I still remember rather dull games against them the past couple of seasons.

But yeah, it is winnable.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Eh. They're not so big as to take a championship side lightly, but have enough quality that they should beat us. They're not glamorous enough for our players to step up for the big time moment, and they're not glamorous enough to draw in a great crowd. I still remember rather dull games against them the past couple of seasons.

But yeah, it is winnable.

Actually you are wrong on our games at home with them being dull. Two good sides playing good football is what i witnessed

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
All the 'easier' teams have been pared with each other too, making round 6 potentially winnable too!

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
So how many games will be televised live? If it's more than two I reckon we could be one of them ....

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I must be in a minority??? I think it's a fantastic draw all round. It's at home, it's a real chance to get into the quarter final for the first time in 28 years. The top four teams have all drawn each other, that means two of them have got to go...Get through this and get another home tie against either Cardiff/Wigan, Sheff Weds/Charlton, Sunderland/Southampton and Sheff Utd/Fulham/Forest/PNE and we could be heading to Wembley......It's a fantastic draw for us, all round including the way the other ties have come out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here