Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conway Will Join This Week......or not

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Let's hope we can actually complete this deal. Good to hear it will be a permanent one rather than another loan.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The fact that the he could not make the squad for yesterday's cup game (Mason played upfront though) makes me believe this is true. I really hope so.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Great news if true, he's been missed. Shame we couldn't get the deal done at the start of the month but the Zaha thing explains it.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Conway will travel down to Brighton to finalise his move to Brighton early this week, deal has been delayed because Cardiff were waiting on confirmation of Zaha's loan from Man United before allowing the deal to go through.

A fee has been agreed between the two clubs and just a case of a medical and agreeing personal terms.

Reliable source who works as a freelance in the media (as per my Grabban information a couple of weeks ago)

Likely to be available for Watford subject to international clearance (FAW)
how you know this

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I honestly though that Zaha, for the first and only time, could actually be the catalyst for some good news. Let's hope.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent news if this happens.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Don't like the part where we haven't agreed terms yet...... Money on a hijack ?

At least Conway knows what he's getting here and loved his time with us when on loan.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Indeed, which means he's still not cup-tied. Handy...

Same with Trotter when he signs, I think. Should have some options when we get to wembley :whistle:

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Conway will travel down to Brighton to finalise his move to Brighton early this week, deal has been delayed because Cardiff were waiting on confirmation of Zaha's loan from Man United before allowing the deal to go through.

A fee has been agreed between the two clubs and just a case of a medical and agreeing personal terms.

Reliable source who works as a freelance in the media (as per my Grabban information a couple of weeks ago)

Likely to be available for Watford subject to international clearance (FAW)
sorry i wont believe it untill its official from the club

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
Assuming this is true, I'm glad he's gonna be back.
He'll prove to be a backbone player if he shows the consistency at the end of his loan spell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here