Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea v Stoke

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Watching the game Stoke's no.10 is so lazy. I'm not sure he has broken into a trot yet let alone run. His body language is staggeringly poor.

Jul 7, 2003
The commentator on ITV is really dull. It's not an exciting match but he is fairly monotone in his delivery.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Chelsea are a dull team, paired with Stoke......zzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah, that will be why Stoke 3-2 Chelsea a few weeks ago was one of the best Premier League matches of the season so far. Difference being, Stoke were playing at home that day. Chelsea scoring first should make this a more expansive game as Stoke will have to commit more players forward.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Carlisle is a dreadful co-commontator

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Glad someone agreed about Carlisle, seems a nice bloke and a very intelligent person but a terrible commentator. Not sure who is worse though between Townsend & him, probably Townsends because he's just an idiot, can't put into words how much he irritates me when he preaches about things whilst commentating.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Carlisle is a dreadful co-commontator

Awful. It's like he's trying to be a commentator and co-commentator at the same time. And he talks really loudly.

And I genuinely don't understand what anyone sees in Adrian Chiles. He is so deliberately fatuous it makes me sick.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I think this is a decent little game. Quality of the Premier League showing.

I agree with you. I think Chelsea need a 2nd goal early in the 2nd half because all the while they are only a goal up, I think Stoke will fancy their chances of nicking a goal from a set piece as Schwarzer has looked a little bit rusty when he's been called upon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here