Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paolo Di Canio , not a bitter man

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
The whole interview was an absolute embarrassment! Not often I agree with Lawro but DeCanio is a useless man manager and a power hungry cretin IMHO. Ideal manager credentials for a certain South London Outfit! TNBA. TTF

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
I doubt whether even Gold & Sullivan will be brave enough to take a punt on him, should Fat Sam take the Hammers down. Think we have seen the end of his managerial career in England.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I would question the sanity of any chairman who gave this man a job. He is a walking disaster zone. But this is football, he will turn up somewhere for sure. Just pray to god it's never here. Which would be about as likely as Hereford winning the Champions League, all the time Tony Bloom is chairman.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
A complete and utter tool, I'd be amazed if any club genuinely wanted him

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Those chin up gestures to the Sunderland supporters just before he got the bullet were priceless. He is a total liability. He'll be managing again at Lazio no doubt in the not too distant future.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
The man is a insane mess, a dribbling retard who the press are loving for sound bites and column inches at the moment. Expect him to go the way of other football dinosaurs e.g Big Ron.

Anyone that takes a punt on him will be a clown of a chairman.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Would love to see him at West Ham some time. Can't say the ride will be a good one but at least he'll have some bloody passion and as an Upton park icon, he'll get us playing proper football again

It'll never happen though....far too risky for the board to take a punt on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here