Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two tickets for the Leeds game £84.00 !!

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Well excuse me but isn't this is just a bit rude. I normally book WSU and don't give the price a thought, £20-£30 is ok but having booked I thought What! How much? Is ESU that good?
How am I so mistaken, tell me why this is a good deal.
This is around the price I would expect to be paying if we were playing Man U in the Premiership. Not a second division game of has beens vs never beens.

I feel like I'm being ripped off, so unless it's a surprisingly fantastic experience I will now mainly go to away games. There is no seat in the Amex that's worth £42.00 in the second division.

Community Stadium? It's a richer community than I thought……………

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Well excuse me but isn't this is just a bit rude. I normally book WSU and don't give the price a thought, £20-£30 is ok but having booked I thought What! How much? Is ESU that good?
This is around the price I would expect to be paying if we were playing Man U in the Premiership. Not a second division game of has beens vs never beens.

I feel like I'm being ripped off, so unless it's a surprisingly fantastic experience I will now mainly go to away games. There is no seat in the Amex that's worth £42.00 in the second division.

Never beens - Brilliant supporter you are.

I have a solution for your dilemma. DONT GO!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
£84 to visit that northern slum, thought Ken Bates had left..

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
What don't you understand, the price will stop people going?

It doesnt though does it?! The crowds are still very good. I have a season ticket in ESL and a bloke next to me paid over £80 for Bournemouth at Home (2 tickets). That is the pricing structure. Leeds at home is one of the biggest games of the season as far as Home league games go.

I dont think belittling the club in your moan at the pricing will do you any favours.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
On a Tuesday night too :ohmy: glad I have a season ticket as I certainly wouldn't be paying them prices!

Try north or south stand it's the cheapest option

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I normally go WSU but this doesn't seem available now, is ESU that good to be worth £42 a ticket? If it is then it is too expensive for me and possibly several others? I don't see it as belittling our club I am just being honest, this is not a top drawer match.

It doesnt though does it?! I have a season ticket in ESL and a bloke next to me paid over £80 for Bournemouth at Home. That is the pricing structure. Leeds at home is one of the biggest games of the season as far as Home league games go.

I dont think belittling the club in your moan at the pricing will do you any favours.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Just to avoid confusion. Are you saying there no cheaper seats available for this game? I found some cheaper ones in the South stand if that helps.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I normally go WSU but this doesn't seem available now, is ESU that good to be worth £42 a ticket? If it is then it is too expensive for me and possibly several others? I don't see it as belittling our club I am just being honest, this is not a top drawer match.

I agree with you that it is prohibitively expensive for many. I just read your post as a little unfair on the team (the never beens bit). I am nursing a hangover so maybe slightly over sensitive this morning!! Sorry if I over reacted!

Leeds is a Cat A game so there will be no cheap seats so to speak. Try the South/ South West. A nice little atmosphere developing down there.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Options

Sit somewhere else in the stadium
Support a league 2 team
Pay for the stadium yourself

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
No problem, I love this team STH in '97. No doubt this will help pay for a new player which I won't be able to afford to see! It's just the way it's going.

I agree with you that it is prohibitively expensive for many. I just read your post as a little unfair on the team (the never beens bit). I am nursing a hangover so maybe slightly over sensitive this morning!! Sorry if I over reacted!

Leeds is a Cat A game so there will be no cheap seats so to speak. Try the South/ South West. A nice little atmosphere developing down there.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We are a "haven't been" for a long time though, and even then we "weren't much for very long".

Leeds is rarely "good entertainment", but might be an "interesting experience".

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I was stupid, I was so excited to get tickets I just booked without looking at the price which for WSU is normally below £30 fair enough. I then realised, later, how much I had committed to. It just seems a lot is ESU that much different from WSU???

Just to avoid confusion. Are you saying there no cheaper seats available for this game? I found some cheaper ones in the South stand if that helps.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We are a "haven't been" for a long time though, and even then we "weren't much for very long".

Leeds is rarely "good entertainment", but might be an "interesting experience".

Leeds at home in the last 2 years have been 2 of the most entertaining games at the Amex so far.

I agree it's still expensive for 90 mins of football. However, ESU is probably the best view at the Amex other than the 1901; there are plenty of cheaper seats still available, and I don't think that there's a bad view in the stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here