Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Fryatt

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
He is fed up at Hull, only played yesterday as £14m worth of new strikers were cup-tied, but a proven Championship goalscorer.

I reckon he'd be really good with Ulloa. And suspect he'd be out of there like a shot with a decent offer. Out of contract in the summer. Scored against us on loan this season for Wednesday, of course.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The same old question, would we offer the best wages,while I appreciate any new contract would not net him the £35k per week he is on now but surely sombody will offer more than us.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
With graham going they will need him

If they really needed him they'd have offered him a new deal. Bruce basically doesn't think he's good enough to be first-choice for a mid-table Premier League side. And maybe he's right. But Fryatt could still do a very good job for top-of-the-table Championship side. He wants games after losing a year to injury, and he isn't going to get them at Hull. Point to prove. My kind of signing.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Would be a good signing if we could afford him, 2 other names to throw into the hat are Rob Earnshaw and Emmanuel Frimpong as Skybet reported yesterday that a number of Championship clubs are interested in signing the pair of them so I'm wondering if we might be in the mix?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I had the exact same thought when watching the highlights last night.

Would be a great signing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would be a good signing if we could afford him, 2 other names to throw into the hat are Rob Earnshaw and Emmanuel Frimpong as Skybet reported yesterday that a number of Championship clubs are interested in signing the pair of them so I'm wondering if we might be in the mix?

Both living on their past records so no thanks both destined for league 1 at the best.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
with the amount of strikers Forest seem to want, he proburaly end up there

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
The same old question, would we offer the best wages,while I appreciate any new contract would not net him the £35k per week he is on now but surely sombody will offer more than us.

Well, we will offer him a decent wage according to our budget. That will then be a test of just how fed up he is. But I very much doubt we would get him as I would imagine we would offer less than a third of that. Forest need some more strikers anyway.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Did Earnshaw play for Oscar before at Macabi?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here