Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rafael Nadal

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I read that as "Stan currently gone mental" which is also correct.

Although he seems to be getting his shit back together as I type.

well he was going a little mental during Rafa's medical timeout wasn't he. I feel a bit sorry for him but needs to keep focus and didn't really need to get involved then

Rafa was 6/1 half an hour ago

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
well he was going a little mental during Rafa's medical timeout wasn't he. I feel a bit sorry for him but needs to keep focus and didn't really need to get involved then

Rafa was 6/1 half an hour ago

He definitely let it rattle him, not really sure what is problem was, I was only half watching that bit.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
He definitely let it rattle him, not really sure what is problem was, I was only half watching that bit.

he had the hump because the umpire wouldn't give him the reason for Rafa's time out. Said he had a right to know - think he just believed Rafa was playing mind games.

glad to see he's back on track though, as much as Nadal's determination is admirable I'd quite like to see a Slam winner outside of the top few

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Stan a worthy winner. I think he would have won anyway without Rafa's injury, but we will never know for sure. Stan now up to no 3 in the world.

D

Deleted member 18477

Injuries will always be a big part of sport. No one likes to see an injury and I feel sorry for rafa and admire him for carrying on. Stan played a fine game of tennis though. He beat Novak in the semis as well so congratulations on winning a slam. Nice to see another name win!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here