Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Greater Haywards Heath Bike Ride

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The HH Bike Ride is on Sunday 18th May 2014 this year.
There are 4 different routes: you can enter as an individual or a group. All the money you raise goes to your selected charity apart from the entrance fee. Take a look at the routes and costs. The cheapest way to enter is either as a charity or a group.
This is the fourth year of the HH Bike Ride and it' getting bigger every year. We had several Palace fans riding last year! Come on let's see some Albion shirts! www.hhbikeride.co.uk

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The HH Bike Ride is on Sunday 18th May 2014 this year.
There are 4 different routes: you can enter as an individual or a group. All the money you raise goes to your selected charity apart from the entrance fee. Take a look at the routes and costs. The cheapest way to enter is either as a charity or a group.
This is the fourth year of the HH Bike Ride and it' getting bigger every year. We had several Palace fans riding last year! Come on let's see some Albion shirts! www.hhbikeride.co.uk

I take it that you will be participating Mr Birdman. :thumbsup:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I would do it but its the same day as the argus ride i do across the downs (Brighton - Eastbourne)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Maybe plastered in May but depending on timing of operation, but maybe next year as a team from Mid Sussex seagulls with our chairman leading the way!!!

I would pay good money to see that. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here