Votes: 39 20.7%
  • fa cup win over 40

Votes: 77 41.0%
  • 4 years prem under 40

Votes: 18 9.6%
  • fa cup win under 40

Votes: 54 28.7%

• Total voters

Your choice,would you choose promotion and four seasons in the bottom half of the prem before relegation never to be promoted in your life time again or an fa victory with us never getting to the prem in your lifetime?
I THINK THERE MIGHT BE AN AGE SPLIT ON THIS SO POLL WILL BE DIVIDED INTO UNDER AND OVER 40 OPTIONS.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
both

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Oh that's an awful question... For me though? FA Cup victory. People will remember Wigan winning a trophy, nobody will remember Fulham...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Over 40, and absolutely definitely FA Cup win.

I genuinely would not be that bothered if we never made it to the premiership. Obviously that doesn't mean I don't want us to get there, but if we don't? M-eh.

Plus, winning the FA Cup would give us a chance to play in Europe as well, which I think we would be highly unlikely to achieve by getting into the top 7 of the premiership any time soon.

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex
sticking to the very exact criteria of the question i went for winning the cup.As brighton fans any chance to win a major trophy have to be taken.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Over 40, and absolutely definitely FA Cup win.

I genuinely would not be that bothered if we never made it to the premiership. Obviously that doesn't mean I don't want us to get there, but if we don't? M-eh.

Plus, winning the FA Cup would give us a chance to play in Europe as well, which I think we would be highly unlikely to achieve by getting into the top 7 of the premiership any time soon.

Exactly my thoughts. Absolutely this.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Difficult to call, obviously with a fa cup win it brings European football, but maybe we could do a Fulham and qualify for Europa league in the prem ?

Think I will go for the prem option and yes I am over 40 !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
FA Cup final win , promotion can wait until next season.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sounds like a definite "Whatever" to me.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
FA Cup win, promotion would be great but I absolutely love the cup and to see us win it... :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here