Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long has Andy Gray been back on the telly?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Too bloody long, the man is a gold plated w@nker, I know people at Sky who reckon he is a waste of skin

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Haven't seen him on there myself but read earlier that he is a 'guest' commentator for BT Sport tonight

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
He's the guest on BT tonight as Michael Owen is boring someone abroad... Gray's mainly been on TalkSport and an Arabic TV network I think. Either way, its his 1st appearance on mainstream UK TV since Massey-gate.

D

Deleted member 18477

Andy Gray is class. Hopefully BT sign him up long term and win a few more games in the next round of premier league bidding.

Murdoch can rot!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Much under rated broadcaster, surprised he was never given anything more heavy weight by Sky like interviewing major sport stars or reviewing tomorrows papets.

Arnois2

Apr 15, 2011
Sirindhorn, Bangkok.
Him and Richard Keys where both on Al Jazeera last season and there now both on BEIN Sports. There not too bad, but not a touch on the Sky boys. Liam Brady is a guest sometimes and gave the Albion a mention when Craig Noone scored against City.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Just heard a chant about Anton Rodgers being a nonce at the Stevenage v Everton game

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I think he is a good pundit, made sexist remarks and lost his job. Let's move on and not hold it against him for the rest of his life.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I did a double-take when I heard his voice. I haven't missed him, he's a ****, I turned over straight away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here