Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sea of Blue and White for the Doncaster game

Feb 14, 2010
I would have thought a re run of the fireman's hats would be a better idea. Donny fans would join in as well. Who else went to that Brighton v Donny game at Gillingham?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Shirt amnesty and cut price old shirts too.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
Hope you got the old mans,cassie said monies in the bank,hope to wake up here in Perth with a good result.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Shirt amnesty and cut price old shirts too.

Good idea , all those Premier League shirts recycled & sent off to 3rd world countries and a bonfire in Bennetts Field car park for half a dozen Palace shirts handed over anonymously in a Aldi carrier bag.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
They'll be a sea of empty blue seats if we keep missing out on new signings.:nono:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So, did anyone see it as a sea of blue and white? I didn't. There did seem to be a lot of people in red tops/coats around the ground (I mean in the home areas, obviously there was a lot of red in the away section)

But other than that it seemed to me to be the same sort of crowd, clothes colour wise, as normal.

Is that the club not getting the message out? The fans not wanting to take part in pre-organised contrived corporate fan displays? Disenchantment with the run of form/transfer window leading up to the game? Simple apathy to the idea? Me not noticing that it was much more blue and white than normal?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
So, did anyone see it as a sea of blue and white? I didn't. There did seem to be a lot of people in red tops/coats around the ground (I mean in the home areas, obviously there was a lot of red in the away section)

But other than that it seemed to me to be the same sort of crowd, clothes colour wise, as normal.

Is that the club not getting the message out? The fans not wanting to take part in pre-organised contrived corporate fan displays? Disenchantment with the run of form/transfer window leading up to the game? Simple apathy to the idea? Me not noticing that it was much more blue and white than normal?

I think it was just cold, thus rendering the display of replica kits somewhat moot. It was more than likely a ruse to help shift the last of this stock of shirts, which is ok by me.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

I don't think it was any of that...Either people (as I did) forgot or they were more worried about not getting completely soaked on the way home from the match.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Does anyone really care? I will NEVER wear a replica top to a football match..... my son does though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here