Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall Tickets

Feb 14, 2010
it will be pay on the gate. they will give us the upper and lower tier which must hold 3500 ish. Might sell them but some wont do millwall even tho with Borough Market and the river right there, its probably one of the nicest places to go for a football day out. if not, then home end will be pay on the day anyway

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
it will be pay on the gate. they will give us the upper and lower tier which must hold 3500 ish. Might sell them but some wont do millwall even tho with Borough Market and the river right there, its probably one of the nicest places to go for a football day out. if not, then home end will be pay on the day anyway

The lower tier? I've only been there 8 or 10 times to watch the Albion, I've never seen the lower tier open, and I don't recall the upper tier ever actually selling out. I stand to be corrected, have we ever had the lower tier there?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
We never get the lower tier.....and the upper tier usually has lots of space as Superphil points
out. Usuallly POTG.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Sold out the upper and were given 500 in the middle block of the lower stand last year. 2,500 I think we took. Sold all tickets we were given.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Last season we had lower as well

Sold out the upper and were given 500 in the middle block of the lower stand last year. 2,500 I think we took. Sold all tickets we were given.

Thanks for that, couldn't make it last year hence not knowing about that. Must have been a bit weird in the lower tier. Have we got the same number of tickets this year?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Thanks for that, couldn't make it last year hence not knowing about that. Must have been a bit weird in the lower tier. Have we got the same number of tickets this year?

I think at the moment we've only got the upper tier, 2000. They go on sale Monday, but loyalty points kick in to start with. I'm sure we will need the lower tier as well.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
The lower tier? I've only been there 8 or 10 times to watch the Albion, I've never seen the lower tier open, and I don't recall the upper tier ever actually selling out. I stand to be corrected, have we ever had the lower tier there?

The lower tier was open last season against us

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Last season we had lower as well

I think at the moment we've only got the upper tier, 2000. They go on sale Monday, but loyalty points kick in to start with. I'm sure we will need the lower tier as well.

We may request the lower tier, I wonder if holloway would have any influence in restricting the number of tickets the Albion get offered? After all, he's going to come in for dogs abuse from a reasonable proportion of the away following that day.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Millwall is one of the best away days out. Easy to get to- do your drinking around London Bridge and one stop further to the ground. Perfect.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Millwall is one of the best away days out. Easy to get to- do your drinking around London Bridge and one stop further to the ground. Perfect.

Agree...I don't know what all the fuss is about. I know fans who have avoided the Den for years. Got my tea-shirt at the old ground a few times and have done the new Den many times. Friendly and welcoming, what more could you ask for.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
went bottom tier last year,ditto the above,nothing scarey about milllllllllllwalllllll now,grow some and show up

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I always used to take my kids when they were smaller- never a problem.

Jan 30, 2008
it will be pay on the gate. They will give us the upper and lower tier which must hold 3500 ish. Might sell them but some wont do millwall even tho with borough market and the river right there, its probably one of the nicest places to go for a football day out. If not, then home end will be pay on the day anyway
don't venture anywhere else then ???
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here