glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
well someone had to do it 11am and not sign of it
not a must win
but a win will be nice and looking for the draw for the next round
C'mon
Albion lets be having you :albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:
my prediction
port vale 0
Albion 3
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
I hope you are right, it would be great to know we are in the next round but I have a horrible 1-1 feeling :(

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Is this the Official Thread? :)

3-0 ; two from Leo.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What is this thread? It can't be the official match thread because it doesn't say it in the title. FFS.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Brave move Glas.
Surprised it is so late. Lack of interest in the cup or frustration at a so far calamitous transfer window?

I'm off at 1pm for a relatively home game......will need to allow a lot more travel time for the replay :lolol:

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
sorry but in my views we will loose.i just want this great club to win ok mate.we will nit sign any more players and will loose ok mate.i say sorry in advance for my views

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just left Euston

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Really quite excited at the prospect of being in the 5th round.

...so we'll probably blow it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Is this the Official Thread? :)

3-0 ; two from Leo.

sorry but in my views we will loose.i just want this great club to win ok mate.we will nit sign any more players and will loose ok mate.i say sorry in advance for my views

everyone is entitled to their views mate
hoping we might sign someone ,anyone next week, there will be a bit of a binfest on here if we don't sign someone

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Only joking but there are a lot of superstitious people on here. :thumbsup: 3-1 to the good guys.

I used to be very superstitious, I wore the same tee-shirt while listening to the commentary until we lost at Hudderfield, tee shirt in the bin
fate lies with those when they get on the pitch nothing else

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If we turn up as we should, then a win is well within our reach. If any of our players turn out thinking that this will be a walk in the park then it will turn into a banana skin from hell.

It will be a low scoring match I believe, 1-0 to us and Port Vale going for it big time in the last 10 minutes.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
everyone is entitled to their views mate
hoping we might sign someone ,anyone next week, there will be a bit of a binfest on here if we don't sign someone

If we dont do any business in this transfer window, we will have to spend a lot of money buying ( and new contracts ) in the summer to have a real push next season. I feel OG will start to make wholesale changes this summer. IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here