Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Romanians, Bulgarians & The Daily Mail

D

Deleted member 22389

http://britishinfluence.org/13-reasons-taking-daily-mail-press-complaints-commission/

I hope this gets widespread coverage and Dacre and his team can provide some insight into these stories. On the face of it they are making shit up and stirring up racial hatred, to what end ?

What about all the other newspapers that have stories about Romanians and Bulgarians coming to the UK, are they stirring up racial hatred too?
It's not the part about the stories that bugs me. I understand it's the Daily Mail, they have done this for years. It's the part where you mention the word racial.
That word gets used far to freely these days.

Last edited by a moderator:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
What about all the other newspapers that have stories about Romanians and Bulgarians coming to the UK, are they stirring up racial hatred too?
It's not the part about the stories that bugs me. I understand it's the Daily Mail, they have done this for years. It's the part where you mention the word racial.
That word gets used far to freely these days.

I think it is entirely appropriate in this context. I think that Romanians and Bulgarians are being stereotyped as an undesirable underclass,that threatens this country. It is an emotive subject and we have countless threads on NSC debating this.

Many people myself included will try and provide evidence to support a particular viewpoint. Here is an example of what appears to be a reputable news source, issuing a story with little substance.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
I think it is entirely appropriate in this context. I think that Romanians and Bulgarians are being stereotyped as an undesirable underclass,that threatens this country. It is an emotive subject and we have countless threads on NSC debating this.

Many people myself included will try and provide evidence to support a particular viewpoint. Here is an example of what appears to be a reputable news source, issuing a story with little substance.

The last paragraph reminds me of a lot on NSC and transfer rumours; glass stones and all that......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here