Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea Fans Claim To Know About Players That Don't Exist.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Sooo...man Utd TV take the piss out of a load of glory hunting titheads? At least some of the lads at the end redeemed themselves.

Jimmy Grimble

Amazes me how many blokes pretend to know what they're on about. It's as if they think they'll lose face if they admit they don't know these 'players'; some people must just get so hung up on their perceived identities of being fanatics of a club, that any show of weakness on their behalf (i.e. not knowing a player your team is about to sign) belittles their identity and a piece inside of them dies. Pathetic.

Last edited:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Amazes me how many blokes pretend to know what they're on about. It's as if they think they'll lose face if they admit they don't know these 'players'; some people must just get so hung up on their perceived identities of being fanatics of a club, that any show of weakness on their behalf (i.e. not knowing a player your teams about to sign) belittles their identity and a piece inside of them dies. Pathetic.

Sounds like NSC.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Amazes me how many blokes pretend to know what they're on about. It's as if they think they'll lose face if they admit they don't know these 'players'; some people must just get so hung up on their perceived identities of being fanatics of a club, that any show of weakness on their behalf (i.e. not knowing a player your teams about to sign) belittles their identity and a piece inside of them dies. Pathetic.

In other words..,they're all knobheads.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Wouldn't mind us taking a look at this Lugi Belle fellow

D

Deleted member 18477

Everyone already knows Chelsea fans are complete mugs!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The number of times I see a player mentioned on here who I've barely heard of, yet dozens of posts always follow with detailed analysis of his strengths and weaknesses.

"He looked decent at the Amex last season, good passer but looked a little short of pace" blah blah. Personally I can hardly remember who we played last week, let alone pick out an opposition player who did or didn't perform. Guess I wouldn't be much of a scout.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The number of times I see a player mentioned on here who I've barely heard of, yet dozens of posts always follow with detailed analysis of his strengths and weaknesses.

"He looked decent at the Amex last season, good passer but looked a little short of pace" blah blah. Personally I can hardly remember who we played last week, let alone pick out an opposition player who did or didn't perform. Guess I wouldn't be much of a scout.

Yup. And there's some who will post 'why are people not excited that we're linked with this guy, he has this award, he can do this and the goals he scores... Oh that's right, he's not a Barcelona starlet/prem player'. No! I'm not excited because I have no idea who he is.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona

This.

Also, when people say, what you haven't seen this on twatter. It has been on there for at least an hour now

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
As others have said, it's a bit rich Man U trying to take the moral high ground. I was working in Malaysia last year and there were loads of Man U "fans" in the office. One lunchtime they were talking about footie and how passionate they were about their team so I got a map of the UK out and asked them to point to Manchester. They all guessed. At least those blokes go to the games.

And I'll hold my hand up and say I couldn't name the entire Brighton squad let alone recognise more than about half if they were standing in front of me. The video is a cheap shot. I wonder how many others they asked who cried "bullsh*t" that didn't make the edit.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Everyone already knows Chelsea fans are complete mugs!

Crass generalisation. My brother is a Chelsea fan, as well as an Albion STH. He was born there.

D

Deleted member 18477

You've got a bit of a bee in your bonnet about Chelsea haven't you ? sounds like you've had a slap off a Chelsea fan in the past and you're venting your frustration on here because you couldn't do anything at the time.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: I take it you're in the video above?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

And then the anger at the club/barber/burke/the player/agents/gus/whoever when they chose to go to (or stay at) another club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here