Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts Forest

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
So despite having 10 forwards they can still only manage one shot on target v Preston, I bet they really didnt want a replay.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good result for PNE and most Championship clubs will be quite pleased for the extra game for Billie Davis and his mob. It Is bound to be the refs fault they didnt win 5-0

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
No issues with Forest..... But my God Billy Davies is a cu*t.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Boy, do they hate it when you call them "Notts" Forest. So it's to be encouraged ...

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've been to Forest the last 2 seasons for the weekend and enjoyed every minute of it. Great city, great people, certainly more polite, friendlier and cleaner than Brighton.

I don't like what they're doing now, and I don't like Davies, but I can't personally say I dislike them as a team or a place to visit.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I've been to Forest the last 2 seasons for the weekend and enjoyed every minute of it. Great city, great people, certainly more polite, friendlier and cleaner than Brighton.

I don't like what they're doing now, and I don't like Davies, but I can't personally say I dislike them as a team or a place to visit.

Student

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Next season a £30m fine under FFP rules anyway.
Their alien owner will be pooping in his pantelones when he realise the ignorance of his ways.
Dry cleaners for 2014.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
An extra game for Forest and paper talk of Davies possibly going to West Ham to replace Allardyce could unsettle their promotion bid! One can only hope.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
An extra game for Forest and paper talk of Davies possibly going to West Ham to replace Allardyce could unsettle their promotion bid! One can only hope.

Contrast of the century. Davies with his countless strikers and Big Sam with his injury prone bearded giant :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here