Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC WWE Royal Rumble 2014 Sweepstake

Know there's a fair few wrestling fans amongst the NSC fraternity, and with every other tournament going seemingly having a sweepstake set up on here I thought it was only right we have one for this Sunday, and WWE's second biggest PPV of the year, the Royal Rumble.

Obviously the sweepstake will concern the Rumble match itself. 30 NSC'ers (myself included) will get allocated an entry number on a random basis, which will represent the wrestler who enters at that number in the match. The winning NSC'er is the one whose wrestler is the last man standing after the 29 other combatants have been thrown over the top rope.

At this point the only guaranteed entry number is CM Punk at #1, therefore for the 29 others it's a surprise who they'll get. They could have a great chance of winning with one of the favourites Batista. They could get an outsider like Roman Reigns, or one of the surprise returns or cameos, for example RVD or Chris Jericho. Or you could be drawn one of the short straw and get The Miz.

First 29 who post below that they want in get an entry number, which I'll draw after we have all the participants.

Just a bit of fun, and gives anyone staying up for it a vested interest in the outcome (besides betting!)!

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just read the script.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I remember wrestling in the days of the Bushwackers, Brutus the barbar beefcake, Macho man Randy Savage, Ultimate warrior etc

It was like finding out that Santa wasn't real(allegedly) when I found out it was all put on

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
But are you in ???

macho-man-randy-savage-womens-t-shirt-39992-p.png

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Me please. Also anyone know if the Druids are showing it this year? My drunkest night of 2013 - can't remember any of the actual wrestling, mind you.

Me please. Also anyone know if the Druids are showing it this year? My drunkest night of 2013 - can't remember any of the actual wrestling, mind you.

Yep. Got a load of mates who went last year and I'm tagging along with them this time around. Get your name on the guest list here if you fancy it, as need to be on there to get in for the event https://www.facebook.com/events/605432739528721/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here