Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Perks and freebies

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Do you get any with your job? Or via some other route? If so what do you get?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Not working anymore but got and still get free train travel. Other than that it was just loads of sick pay.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Free train travel on southern trains , 75% discount on other train companies apart from scotrail , but who goes there anyway .

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
BT sport...? Neither a perk or a benefit
Worst thing I ever did was ditching sky for bt bloody vision.

It would be foolish to badmouth my employer so I must say that the BT vision box is NOT utterly rubbish and is IN NO WAY a much inferior service to Sky; I am, in fact, considering going back to Sky, so that I can regularly espouse how rubbish it is compared to BT Vision.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
My boss sent me an email today that I am entitled to have an electric car charger installed at home for free, normally costs £1500.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
We have an arcade machine with a few hundred games on it, and a couple of consoles and stuff, but nothing beyond that and getting taken to lunch every few months.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
It would be foolish to badmouth my employer so I must say that the BT vision box is NOT utterly rubbish and is IN NO WAY a much inferior service to Sky; I am, in fact, considering going back to Sky, so that I can regularly espouse how rubbish it is compared to BT Vision.

I appreciate your honesty!
I can never access the on demand stuff and bloody thing randomly shuts down!
Got 6 months to go and it will be gone! The worst thing is the BT customer service, I was basically told last night 'Tuff'...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My boss sent me an email today that I am entitled to have an electric car charger installed at home for free, normally costs £1500.

So you have to pay for the increased electricity bill instead of charging up the car at work ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
For the record I get nothing.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Work pay for my phone, and for all the calls.

Nice company car, although I pay plenty of tax for the privilege. I could run a car of my own for less, but it would be a much older / worse car.

No other 'perks', except for a 40% discount on the company's luxury brand products, should I desire any more watches (I don't). This perk could be pretty beneficial if not for the VERY strict rule about such purchases being for employee and immediate family only.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here