Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Agony Aunt Thread

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Now I can't answer all your problems but collectively NSC can. So many often come on here for help and advice so let's have a dedicated thread. It may just change your life.

So ask away or feel free to answer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought this was Uncle Bucks domain?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Hi, Where I work I am the manager of a team of around 25 people, I haven't had the job long but on the whole the team are pretty successful, despite a couple of people off long-term sick and having to get used to the new environment.

The issue is that one of the other senior managers keeps employing people that are completely unsuitable for my team and expecting me to get the best out of them. He only ever seems to employ kids or people nearing pension age when I want tried and tested. He also got rid of a couple of my long-term team members without asking my view first.

Should I mention this to his boss or keep quiet? I don't want to undermine my position.

Regards

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I was going out with this Uruguayan guy but he done the dirty and left Me for a slag up north and left Me alone to look after the kids. I now found a new love but now My ex has got himself sorted and got a few bob and wants to take the kids away. What should I do ?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Hi, Where I work I am the manager of a team of around 25 people, I haven't had the job long but on the whole the team are pretty successful, despite a couple of people off long-term sick and having to get used to the new environment.

The issue is that one of the other senior managers keeps employing people that are completely unsuitable for my team and expecting me to get the best out of them. He only ever seems to employ kids or people nearing pension age when I want tried and tested. He also got rid of a couple of my long-term team members without asking my view first.

Should I mention this to his boss or keep quiet? I don't want to undermine my position.

Regards

You should feel empowered enough to speak up and have a meeting with him to discuss it. After all you both share the same goals which is what is best for the company. I would not advise going over his head to his boss as that would be undermining. As a manager to another manager you should be able to have constructive discussions, that fact that he is senior should make no difference.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I was going out with this Uruguayan guy but he done the dirty and left Me for a slag up north and left Me alone to look after the kids. I now found a new love but now My ex has got himself sorted and got a few bob and wants to take the kids away. What should I do ?

Let him have them but screw him for every penny.

Aug 23, 2011

Regards
I think you need to be careful as you are coming across a bit ageist. The older team members still have a lot to bring and experience counts for a lot. Younger workers should have the drive to improve and you can mould them into the perfect employee

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I thought there were forums for this sort of thing..........

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Whenever I fart it is always very loud, lasts at least 5 seconds and absolutely stinks.
Although I am 51 I still find it hilarious and try to make sure that as many people as possible benefit.
Is this normal?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Never have a relationship with a girl who suffers from Bpd

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Whenever I fart it is always very loud, lasts at least 5 seconds and absolutely stinks.
Although I am 51 I still find it hilarious and try to make sure that as many people as possible benefit.
Is this normal?

Perfectly fine, welcome to the typical bloke club.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
When making love to my wife I can't stop farting. This is causing poor performance as I find it hard to clench while thrusting.

Please help.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I lived next door to a fellow work colleague, alas due to himself not feeling being loved and a few quid extra he has moved up North. Should I go to Nandos and 'ave a few or consider my own future next summer?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Dear Agony Aunt,

My voice is breaking and there is hair on my chest, is this normal?

Sarah, aged 9

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
When making love to my wife I can't stop farting. This is causing poor performance as I find it hard to clench while thrusting.

Please help.

Don't worry she has the same effect on me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here