Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shaun Williams?

D

Deleted member 22389

Millwall or Brighton. I guess he will pick the one who pays the most money.
Facilities wise they can't beat us and with Chicksen already here it gives us a slight advantage.

Let's see what happens

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Today's MK Citizen has a photo of him missing his second penalty in a row, last Saturday against Wigan and on Tuesday night against Crewe.

We're doomed! Relegation is surely the only way forward for our glorious club, with its want-away players and their bargain basement replacements.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Millwall fan's take on the transfer speculation:

HES DEFERENTIALLY COMING TO MILLWALL..... UNLESS HE WANTS HIS RINGHOLE PLAYED WITH DOWN AT BRIGHTON...........

Different breed eh?

Depends if he prefers having that to being beaten up and mugged in a stinking, graffiti-covered hellhole populated entirely by shit for brains pikeys I suppose.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Millwall fan's take on the transfer speculation:

HES DEFERENTIALLY COMING TO MILLWALL..... UNLESS HE WANTS HIS RINGHOLE PLAYED WITH DOWN AT BRIGHTON...........

Different breed eh?

Bree as in canine yep. I must question the lads judgement though if he is having to think about it.

Q:Where would you rather holiday:

London Docklands or Brighton?

Hard one to choose there then.

Also would you prefer to work with? A classy Spanish manager or a West Country Worzel?

Hard one to choose there then.

TNBA

TTF

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Today's MK Citizen has a photo of him missing his second penalty in a row, last Saturday against Wigan and on Tuesday night against Crewe.
I see he has something in common with Barnes then .. didn't he miss two in a row a couple of years back

Jimmy Grimble

Good stuff. Young and full of potential... ease him in over time to replace Greer or Upson. Would much rather we signed players like this than Chris Baird et al who are in their 30's.

Sensible stuff from the club.

He's 27.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see he has something in common with Barnes then .. didn't he miss two in a row a couple of years back

Didn't the team have a run of far more than two that we didn't score from? I seem to remember the penalty taker being switched around and most of them missed. Maybe I made that up but I do seem to remember us missing more than we scored for a while.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
My initial thought was that he would be replacing Bridcutt?

Yes, forced into CB by MK Dongs small squad issues I believe. Still, can't say I know his best position.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Is he fast though?
We can do better, FACT.

Maybe the club have come to their senses and prioritised EXACTLY the kind of signing I mentioned yesterday. You, and others, now look a bit silly.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Maybe the club have come to their senses and prioritised EXACTLY the kind of signing I mentioned yesterday. You, and others, now look a bit silly.

We really don't

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here