Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shaun Williams?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We do seem to be targeting Irish players at the moment, no complaints from me, the other two have turned out OK

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'd be happy with this, looks like good cover for Ince should Bridcutt leave at least.

Or is he an attacking midfielder?

He plays as centre back for Plastics.
Pretty sure he would be viewed by the club as an elAbd replacement unless someone saw him play midfield way back when in Ireland ???
Good player.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Now, that's more like it. At last, a bit of positive news on an incoming first team squad transfer. Here's hoping this comes off.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
_38942145_barry.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So we're near a 2013 player of the year, reaching his prime, can cover both Crofts, Bridcutt, and CB, knows where the goal is, and people aren't excited? Sweet jebus.
I don't think I can get excited about anything until the club announce someone has actually signed. And I mean the club, not the people on here that say it's a done deal and was signed at 9.00am.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Pete O'Rourke‏@SkySportsPeteO17 secs
Millwall and Brighton have both agreed fees for MK Dons star Shaun Williams. #millwallfc #mkdons #bhafc

Ive heard this is going ahead subject to medical

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
From the sounds of it he's ideal then, would still like us to sign another midfielder and striker though- assuming that CMS and Hoskins are still a month off in terms of match fitness.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
So we're near a 2013 player of the year, reaching his prime, can cover both Crofts, Bridcutt, and CB, knows where the goal is, and people aren't excited? Sweet jebus.

Some people won't be satisfied unless it is a current Spanish international.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Good stuff. Young and full of potential... ease him in over time to replace Greer or Upson. Would much rather we signed players like this than Chris Baird et al who are in their 30's.

Sensible stuff from the club.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Will Millwall beat us to his signature?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here