Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky ...

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Yes,to the man who took a struggling team to promotion and left a basis of a team to get promoted next season...to the man who when he left us,at Leicester who had just beaten us the first thing he did he came over to the fans of Albion and applauded them from pitchside...to the man who turned up at our political rallies on the seafront...sad that he returned and lost the support...but some of us are still grateful to him.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The job Adams done first time round.From when he took over to when he left.With the resources he had at his disposal.Far outweighs anything Poyet achived with the riches he had to play with.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
When the history books are written he'll surely be remembered for the first time, as it should be.

I really can't believe anyone wouldn't give him a hearty round of applause.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
A proper manager, second only to Mullery in my book but I believe Oscar COULD surpass them both

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes,to the man who took a struggling team to promotion and left a basis of a team to get promoted next season...to the man who when he left us,at Leicester who had just beaten us the first thing he did he came over to the fans of Albion and applauded them from pitchside...to the man who turned up at our political rallies on the seafront...sad that he returned and lost the support...but some of us are still grateful to him.

If I was going then yes I would. Mickey is a decent guy. as said, he supported us in our fight for Falmer.

Good luck to him. His Albion balance must surely be in credit?

When the history books are written he'll surely be remembered for the first time, as it should be.

I really can't believe anyone wouldn't give him a hearty round of applause.

His second coming was an absolute disaster from day one, but ready to pretend that never happened. All of the above (except the bit about 'lost the support'. Nobody wanted to turn on him, but the situation was getting ridiculous.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Yeah, I'll give him a cheery clap, why not?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Why on earth wouldn't he get a good reception? He played his part in getting the club to where it is now, shouldn't be forgotten.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here