Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
john-l229-1291738_478x359.jpg

John Donoghue issues instructions from the touchline

PUBLISHED
17:45 23rd January 2014
by James Hilsum
I’m sure it will be a very lively encounter and I’m hoping we get a few people down there watching."
John Donoghue
Albion women take on Lewes this Sunday in a Sussex derby at Withdean, 2pm kick-off.
John Donoghue’s side won the reverse fixture 6-0 at the Dripping Pan back in October, but the head coach is anticipating a very different game this time round.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “It’s going to be interesting because we were very successful in the last game but we’ve got a different set of players to when we played them previously.
“I’m sure it will be a very lively encounter and I’m hoping we get a few people down there watching.
“I’m confident the players will acquit themselves very well and we’re all looking forward to the game.
“Lewes’ position in the league is not where they want to be, but their result against Gillingham [a 3-1 win] was fantastic. It proves they can beat anyone on their day.”
Donoghue has a few injury concerns going into the game, with Charley Boswell and Cally Beaumont to be assessed late on with thigh and rib complaints respectively.
However Cherelle Khassal is set to be included back in the squad after recovering from illness.
There is free entry for all season-ticket holders and under-16s, while admission for non-season ticket holders is £2.Albion v Doncaster at the Amex on February 8th, 3pm kick off. Tickets available online, at the Amex Ticket Office or via the telephone on 08443271901.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here