Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Victoria Line closed in that there London - for highly unusual reason

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
A civil engineering team has poured fast-setting concrete into signalling equipment room and shut everything down.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

http://usvsth3m.com/post/74285062011/you-wont-believe-why-the-victoria-line-is-currently

W8to6yb.jpg

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
That'll be Herr Tubthumper sabotaging TFL in order to say its better in Germany !!

Might explain the "flooding" though - be better off if TFL were honest and say some contractors they appointed have literally no idea what they are doing !!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Paddy : "Michael I think you've poured it in the wrong area"
Michael : "Ah , nobody will notice Paddy until its gone hard"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Blamed on flooding, covering for their own ineptitude.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Blamed on flooding, covering for their own ineptitude.

Well, to be fair it is flooded. But i dont think "Idiotic Contractors Who Cant Do Their Bloody Jobs Properly" is a default reason in the TFL book.

Oh, and it wasnt actually them - was a 3rd party company......which is going to have a large repair bill on its hands.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You wouldn't get this in Germany.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well, to be fair it is flooded. But i dont think "Idiotic Contractors Who Cant Do Their Bloody Jobs Properly" is a default reason in the TFL book.

Oh, and it wasnt actually them - was a 3rd party company......which is going to have a large repair bill on its hands.

Knew you'd be there quickly to leap to the defense of some incompetent travel company :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here