Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Dicker

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sort of explains why he signed a short deal with Rochdale.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Good signing for them. Always liked the lad personally just a shame he was a bit slow

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

This is a short term deal just until the end of the season.

He was hoping to get an initial one year deal at Crawley , it didn't happen so to keep playing he went up to Rochdale on a 5 month deal. Crawley were still interested and have got him until the end of the season. He now has to buckle down and earn himself a deal for next season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He was hoping to get an initial one year deal at Crawley , it didn't happen so to keep playing he went up to Rochdale on a 5 month deal. Crawley were still interested and have got him until the end of the season. He now has to buckle down and earn himself a deal for next season.

Fair enough and considering Crawley have changed managers, not surprising.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Hope he does well. Sometimes he was our most positive midfielder when he played for us, generally looking to get forward while some of those around him looked more ponderous. Always liked his attitude.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Good move for him. Liked him when he was here, I was disappointed to see him go

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Was my favourite player while he was here, and a thoroughly great bloke...will be keeping an eye on how he does there!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
That is a great capture for Crawley. He'll do a good job there. Show's their ambition I believe.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
kazenga @kazenga25
It's a HEAvYYYyy heavyyyy Pic Faaaamm...... THEY DOnT No faam hahahahahahahahahahahahhah [MENTION=14959]gary[/MENTION]_dicker loooool

Well said Kaz, as ever.

Err. I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here