Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wlll WE have ANY players LEFT on February 1st ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I THINK there is a phrase THAT sums this DISASTER up perfectly.

were loose

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Paul Barber is registering as a player this afternoon, and they are giving emergency trials to the catering staff later in the week.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It'll be fine. There's all those blokes that have black and white shirts, coaches, medical, etc, that's without the bean counters and suits that hang around. There's also the dozens of guys that emerge at half time with little forks ( like my Mum used to use in her flower pots) with long handles, and spend fifteen minutes poking the pitch. I think they are looking for the sprinkler heads, which disappeared into the pitch just before the match started.
So not to worry, if all the first team are sold, there is at least a Y and Z team to be picked out of that lot. They are already being paid, and with no danger of win bonuses FFP is safe. Hooray.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
This just a silly thread.
Of course we'll have players left, who the frack is going to want to buy Agustein?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its all bad news and indifferent news at the moment. Looking forward to a bit of good news now.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Its all bad news and indifferent news at the moment. Looking forward to a bit of good news now.

Me too. Sick of the 'outs' and the possible 'outs'. About time we had a (first-team) 'in' who isn't a 9 times loanee from Spurs who nobody else is interested in.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
this just a silly thread.
Of course we'll have players left, who the frack is going to want to buy agustein?

Crawley? ???

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Won't be too long before the season ticket renewal e-mails start arriving with all the hyperbole that goes with them. Perhaps we should start a draft to circulate to each other to save the club the bother. "We are a club going forward, a great stadium, a state of the art training ground, a marvellous coach, and the Premier League is our objective as soon as possible. For only 15% more than the current season you can already secure your place for every game next season, as we push for the play-off positions for the Premier League. We think you are the best fans in the country, thanks for your amazing support." PS: We're also thinking of bringing in a few players, provided they're not greedy and actually want more than 4/6d a week.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Think we are allowed to start a game with 8 players. This is not gospel but if true we can be rid of a few more yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here