Jun 5, 2011
cms-l229-1310916_478x359.jpg

Mackail-Smith hasn't featured since last season due to an achilles injury

PUBLISHED
09:00 23rd January 2014
by Adam Tighe
So thankful for the ones that have been there for me through this bad time"
Will Hoskins
Oscar Garcia has received a welcome boost with Craig Mackail-Smith, Will Buckley, Kazenga LuaLua and Will Hoskins all on their way back to fitness.
Hoskins announced via his Twitter account this week that he aims to make his long-awaited return to training a year out with a serious knee injury sustained against Blackburn Rovers.
"Great day today. Twisting and turning," the 27-year-old tweeted. "Hopefully no reaction and then back into training for the first time tomorrow.
"So thankful for the ones that have been there for me through this bad time. Helped me progress back to training three months ahead of schedule."
Fellow forward Mackail-Smith also recently returned to training following an achilles injury that he suffered away at Bristol City last year, and the striker is eagerly awaiting his comeback.
He told seagulls.co.uk, "It is difficult because I have been training with the lads and I just want to put my kit on and get out there and play but you have to be a bit sensible.
"I need to be careful with it and my body is getting used to training again day in day out."
Meanwhile wingers Buckley and LuaLua are also edging towards a first-team return after both were sidelined with hamstring injuries.
Buckley has not featured since Blackpool away at the end of December while LuaLua missed the 1-0 defeat to Derby at the weekend.
Albion v Doncaster at the Amex on February 8th, 3pm kick off. Tickets available*online, at the Amex Ticket Office or via the telephone on 08443271901.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here