Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hednesford Town wonder goal

Thought this maybe worth sharing. Exiled up north (well the midlands anyway) and my local non league team is Hednesford Town (from the Skrill Northern League) . Watched them a couple of times and the stand out player is a chap called Elliot Durell (tbh honest surprised not playing at a higher level). There is some good football on the non-league circuit, but fast forward to 6mins 50 secs for a super goal from a centre kick. It's not often you'll be watching highlights of Bradford Park Avenue v Hednesford! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuu6w3HUyqM&feature=youtu.be

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
To be honest - on a pitch like that - a freak goal is more likely.

Most of the missed tackles were down to the conditions rather than
pure skill.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Great goal. I go and watch North Ferriby United occasionally. They are having a good season in Skrill North currently top in there first season at this level.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I love BPA's version of Withdean. It even has its varience of the Sportsman at the back .:amex:

Dec 29, 2011

pure skill.

Dribbling like that is harder on a shitty pitch, you have less time with your head up because you have to check the ball hasn't taken a bobble. I loved the face plant for his celebration too.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

pure skill.

That wasn't a freak, though the defenders were slow - you could see he was really up for it!

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Played against and with el (at telford) quite a bit. Always had some ability but I dont think even himself could have imagined he would be having a season like he is. Good player but I doubt he'd have the ability to play in the league. It quite funny because I remember when telford released him and he told me they had said to him that he wouldn't make it at evo-stick level (as they were at the time).....doing pretty well now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here