Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hednesford Town wonder goal

Thought this maybe worth sharing. Exiled up north (well the midlands anyway) and my local non league team is Hednesford Town (from the Skrill Northern League) . Watched them a couple of times and the stand out player is a chap called Elliot Durell (tbh honest surprised not playing at a higher level). There is some good football on the non-league circuit, but fast forward to 6mins 50 secs for a super goal from a centre kick. It's not often you'll be watching highlights of Bradford Park Avenue v Hednesford! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuu6w3HUyqM&feature=youtu.be

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
To be honest - on a pitch like that - a freak goal is more likely.

Most of the missed tackles were down to the conditions rather than
pure skill.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Great goal. I go and watch North Ferriby United occasionally. They are having a good season in Skrill North currently top in there first season at this level.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I love BPA's version of Withdean. It even has its varience of the Sportsman at the back .:amex:

Dec 29, 2011

pure skill.

Dribbling like that is harder on a shitty pitch, you have less time with your head up because you have to check the ball hasn't taken a bobble. I loved the face plant for his celebration too.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro

pure skill.

That wasn't a freak, though the defenders were slow - you could see he was really up for it!

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Played against and with el (at telford) quite a bit. Always had some ability but I dont think even himself could have imagined he would be having a season like he is. Good player but I doubt he'd have the ability to play in the league. It quite funny because I remember when telford released him and he told me they had said to him that he wouldn't make it at evo-stick level (as they were at the time).....doing pretty well now!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here