Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8 days left in the transfer window. Striker, Centre Half, Centre midfielder all required..

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Will we sign any?!?!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes, an exciting last few days of the window I reckon.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
These targets they speak of, who's targets are they?

Oscars? I don't think so....
Burke....? Possibly
Blooms... Perhaps?
Jones.... The most obvious?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
These targets they speak of, who's targets are they?

Oscars? I don't think so....
Burke....? Possibly
Blooms... Perhaps?
Jones.... The most obvious?

There's a scouting system in place to indentify possible targets.

The answer is most likely all of those people with the exception of Bloom who is spending his time running his businesses rather than trawling through videos of players.

It's not a one man job, the idea is they all work together. I'm not sure why people don't understand this.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
No chance of striker with CMS and hoskins back in 3 weeks.

Hopefully we bring in Conway.

Neither will be match fit for at least a month after that probably longer, striker urgently needed if we have ambitions for promotion,unfortunately letting ElAbd go shows that the club have no aspirations for promotion whatsoever:albion2:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
And a winger. We have two, both of whom are injury prone.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
No chance of striker with CMS and hoskins back in 3 weeks.

Hopefully we bring in Conway.

Three weeks ! I think it will take a lot longer for these guys to be match fit. Two months more realistically.

I am not bothered by Conway. The early part of his loan was disappointing and whilst we need a more defensive and less injury prone wide player, I suspect there are better value options out there.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Neither will be match fit for at least a month after that probably longer, striker urgently needed if we have ambitions for promotion,unfortunately letting ElAbd go shows that the club have no aspirations for promotion whatsoever:albion2:

The bid to buy Grabban shows we're looking for a new striker. I doubt that the progress of CMS and Hoskins will have affected this.

As for El Abd, he's a Brighton legend, but he was a back up and letting him go will have no significant impact on our promotion chances.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Three weeks ! I think it will take a lot longer for these guys to be match fit. Two months more realistically.

I am not bothered by Conway. The early part of his loan was disappointing and whilst we need a more defensive and less injury prone wide player, I suspect there are better value options out there.

Such as?

Conways assists per minute blows everyone else in our squad out of the park.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
8 days left in the transfer window. Striker, Centre Half, Centre midfielder a...

As for El Abd, he's a Brighton legend, but he was a back up and letting him go will have no significant impact on our promotion chances.

And his score of 4/10 for his Brizzle debut in Football League Paper suggests he is not one for a PLR SQUAD…

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
There's a scouting system in place to indentify possible targets.

The answer is most likely all of those people with the exception of Bloom who is spending his time running his businesses rather than trawling through videos of players.

It's not a one man job, the idea is they all work together. I'm not sure why people don't understand this.

Could be a number of reasons; lack of imagination, knowing more about Football Manager than the real world or more probably, just a lack of intelligence

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Everyone keeps saying about Wickham being thrown into the deal for Bridders and Buckley however sky sports said this morning that Danny Graham isn't wanted at Hull and has been told he isn't wanted at Sunderland could he be the striker to be thrown in?

Only thing that scuppers this plan is that I am sure I read on here Forest were after him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here