Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
That's a lot earlier than expected isn't it? I wonder how he will do himself in before the end of the season...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will Forest put in a transfer deadline day bid ???

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm usually thinking of Brighton's interests when a player returns from injury, but Hoskins has been out so much I just hope he's able to recover and have a good career.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really hope he can get up to speed and stay fit, he has had horrendous luck since he signed for us. Quality player when fit, we could do with him back. Brings more than CMS imo.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I really do hope he is given plenty of time to get fit and strong before he's reintroduced to playing. Definitely don't want to or need to bring him back early.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I actually think he is a player that Oscar is going to really like. He's very good at finding pockets of space. Let's hope he has a good month or so without any hiccups.

Jimmy Grimble

I really do hope he is given plenty of time to get fit and strong before he's reintroduced to playing. Definitely don't want to or need to bring him back early.

Agreed. I would think he'll still need a good 2/3 months of training and d/s games before he's ready.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here