Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1984 Home Kit Number 7

deetees

Jan 21, 2014
yes all approved to advertise and chose official site as its a piece of history that deserves to go to the right place
as for donation it depends on the price i eventually get but of course that would be something i am willing to do.
why do people always have to be negative just enjoy the shirt

deetees

Jan 21, 2014
lol its been washed since tho haha
he may have not worn it in a game but in training he may have done who knows,but he is the one who gave it to me all those years ago

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wilson Shirley.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
yes all approved to advertise and chose official site as its a piece of history that deserves to go to the right place
as for donation it depends on the price i eventually get but of course that would be something i am willing to do.
why do people always have to be negative just enjoy the shirt

wasn't being negative just noting that as you are seeking to make personal cash the gods of nsc are aware as others are required to pay for advertising on nsc

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
wasn't being negative just noting that as you are seeking to make personal cash the gods of nsc are aware as others are required to pay for advertising on nsc

I see your point but he's hardly trying to get people to visit his survey website or something. But of course in true internet forum style someone has to pipe up and cause a row or the thread is a total failure.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So how much is the reserve price?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So how much is the reserve price?

Bet he won't tell you. I know how high I've gone, and not met it, can't see why you'd put a reserve price on it, just start it at the minimum price you're prepared to sell it for. If doesn't owe the owner anything, he's going to get a nice earner out of it, so what if there are a few ebay fees to cover. It's going to cost more than £50 in ebay commission alone, a slightly higher listing fee is hardly going to affect the profit.

It's a training shirt, as worn the season after it was used as the home kit, hence the small number 7 stitched on the front.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Bet he won't tell you. I know how high I've gone, and not met it, can't see why you'd put a reserve price on it, just start it at the minimum price you're prepared to sell it for. If doesn't owe the owner anything, he's going to get a nice earner out of it, so what if there are a few ebay fees to cover. It's going to cost more than £50 in ebay commission alone, a slightly higher listing fee is hardly going to affect the profit.

It's a training shirt, as worn the season after it was used as the home kit, hence the small number 7 stitched on the front.

Agreed about the reserve price.

Also, another question:
why do experienced ebayers bid early for items? Surely it's best to wait until the last minute?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The shorts (with the BHAFC) are from 1985/86, whereas the shirt is from 1984/85.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Agreed about the reserve price.

Also, another question:
why do experienced ebayers bid early for items? Surely it's best to wait until the last minute?

To be fair, if I'm going for something I bung on about 80% of my maximum and chuck the balance on my sniping account.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
And that's exactly why I don't bid on anything you do :D

Well you're welcome to go on this one, I'm not flush enough right now to nail this one, went almost as far as I could and didn't even clear the reserve, it's all yours!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Well you're welcome to go on this one, I'm not flush enough right now to nail this one, went almost as far as I could and didn't even clear the reserve, it's all yours!

You're not flush enough and you think I am :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here