Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
31 years old sigh.

Think i would rather had kept El-Abd

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
This would really be an absolutely dreadful signing. Not only is he 31 and injured, he is completely substandard when fit. I really do wonder if Burke is having some sort of meltdown.

Please Albion don't do it.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
This is Naylor don't forget, he often puts 2 and 2 together to get a headline and his arithmetic is awful.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A bit like Stephen Ward. If he's not completely crocked, he'll be a solid signing.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Good to see Notts Forest are in for him. They need a few players

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Don't know too much about him, age is against him but then Upson has been a great signing towards the end of his career as was Bridge. Having said that we do have an ageing back four and I'd have thought a younger replacement with pace would be better.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Don't worry lads. If we have really expressed an interest someone else will come in and offer more than us or Reading will decide if we want him, they should be keeping him!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is there any chance we can sign someone who is fit?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Decent player. Can play as a holding midfielder as well which he's done quite a lot for Fulham as well as centre back and full back. Good signing (if fit).

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Don't know too much about him, age is against him but then Upson has been a great signing towards the end of his career as was Bridge. Having said that we do have an ageing back four and I'd have thought a younger replacement with pace would be better.

Exactly what I was thinking. Baird seems a bit of a poor short-term option to me.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Short term he would be an excellent addition for a team serious about promotion rather than just giving youngsters a chance because they are young (and inexperienced) or because of an accident of birthplace.

.........which is why either Reading will keep him or he will go to Forest or Ipswich. ???

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Short term he would be an excellent addition for a team serious about promotion rather than just giving youngsters a chance because they are young (and inexperienced) or because of an accident of birthplace.

.........which is why either Reading will keep him or he will go to Forest or Ipswich. ???

Here's hoping. We can do better IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here