Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Eubank - Sports Life Stories (ITV)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Kind of nice to see he, Benn & Watson all get now, years after all the hype finished.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
used to know the guy fairly well, not seen him for maybe 5-10 years, lovely bloke, hands down dumbest man i've ever known though!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Love him, he is an eccentric and in my opinion, colourful characters should be encouraged.
He does make me cringe a little at times, mostly when attempting flowery eloquency and throwing malaprops left right and centre. But, you cannot knock his determination and ability and he was one half of two of the best boxing contests ever fought in Britain.
He would have been better loved in Britain at the time though if two other of the worlds best middleweights/super middleweights at that time were not also British. He was hated across the nation, except in Brighton then, now he is loved across the nation, except in Brighton.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Anyone catch the brief glimpse of Andy Naylor interviewing him in one of the shots? Good to see a few of the Hoveside gym types in there from the footage of his early days as well. Also: Chris Eubank Jr is already worth watching and looking classier with every fight.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Saw this a few weeks ago, or is this a different documentary?
Does he still live in Brighton / Hove?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here