Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naked Man on TV now......

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
"when eating a bowl of muesli with my parents please could you keep your pants on" - fair play to the Mrs

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
He was in the Marines, then the Moonies, then couldn't cope with being a dad, and has not seen his kids for over six years.

He preferred to claim that he was fighting for some sort of freedom, in temperatures of 1 degree celcius.

He is clearly in need of substantial psychiatric help.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
All very sad really, I totally admire his ideas for tolerance,justice & freedom but he's put himself through incredible hardship & lost a lot of years with his beautiful kids. And it's quite evident that in his quest he's lost his marbles some what.
In the end People who fight for a cause should be tolerated, but at the expense of family & friends? I'm not so sure.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
All very sad really, I totally admire his ideas for tolerance,justice & freedom but he's put himself through incredible hardship & lost a lot of years with his beautiful kids. And it's quite evident that in his quest he's lost his marbles some what.
In the end People who fight for a cause should be tolerated, but at the expense of family & friends? I'm not so sure.

Agree with most of this.

But his refusal to show any regard for the feelings of parents and young children by taking a different route around a Primary School at kicking out time showed an arrogance that bordered on insanity.

As did his comments about having no regrets at missing out on the chilghood of his children.

He needs help.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis

Also concur with this and would say he clearly needs help - his mental health is clouding his judgement and he shouldn't be allowed to refuse assessment because he doesn't think he needs it. I mean that's what anyone who is mentally ill would say - I also thought the camera crew were stupid to let him walk past a school at chucking out time and could have stopped him even if they just gave him a cuppa and got him to sit in their van for 20 minutes.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Definately radio rental and needs medical help rather than just being banged up, especially as he has done most of his porridge in solitary, which cant be any good for his state of mind.

He says that people cant explain why he should put his clothes on, yet he cant explain clearly why he shouldnt. The shots of him sitting on his mums lap were very wrong as were, as has already been pointed out, his decision to walk past a school at chucking out time. Quite liked west midlands tactic of just picking him up, housing him until it got dark, and then getting him off their patch. Much cheaper than a trial etc. if all the police did that hed get no publicity which he obviously craves.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The fella has mental health issues , being in the Moonies wont have helped.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Listened to Professor Green movingly talking about the death of his father and two uncles from suicide and about his own depression and how he would like more discussion and awareness of this problem.A survey disclosed that 47% said they had experienced a depressive period in there life.There has recently been a more enlightened attitude towards mental illness,however sadly I felt this programme was voyeuristic in poor taste and an uncomfortable watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here