Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland offer

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Been informed Sunderland have offered us 3 mill for bridcutt & Buckley we get Conner wickham , how true don't know but this has come from someone up north in the know .:ohmy:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
It must be true then

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Cool story

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Been informed Sunderland have offered us 3 mill for bridcutt & Buckley we get Conner wickham , how true don't know but this has come from someone up north in the know .:ohmy:

Soggy ???

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

With Wickham being worth about £2m himself? There effectively £5m for Bridcutt & Buckley. I think we might accept that if true.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can't say no if it's true.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
We'd have to say yes. Would mean the striker problem is sorted, and we could use some of the money to get Conway. With a little left over for a Crofts/Bridcutt replacement. The Barnes money could then be spent on a defender. But its probably boll0cks...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not a bad deal dependant on Wickham wages also we would need Conway back

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is Wickham any good?

I thought he played in the U21s game at the Amex last season against Denmark ?

If it was him not a set the crowd alight type player but you never know.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Sounds good if the Wickham part is a full transfer, and not just a loan.

In face it sounds excellent !

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Would that not rule him out though? Or are you allowed to buy someone who is on loan at another club? Seems a bit unfair if you can.

Looking further it seems until 29th Jan. which IF it was true he could be sold within the last few days of January

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
With Wickham being worth about £2m himself? There effectively £5m for Bridcutt & Buckley. I think we might accept that if true.

This. Let's just do a deal and get it over with. March, Conway and Monakana can replace Buckers; Ince, Andrews and Agustein can replace Bridders and we can develop young Conner to be a real star!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I thought he played in the U21s game at the Amex last season against Denmark ?

If it was him not a set the crowd alight type player but you never know.

It was against Austria, and he looked pretty good I think. Also runner up this year as December Championship player of the month.

If the offer is as above and it's not just a loan for him, it's a great deal for the albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here